Meadow Foods Limited (Chester, Holme on Spalding Moor and Peterborough) is predominantly a processor of milk, cream, butter, cultured products, soft cheese, custard and other by-products of milk.
Customers range from major confectionery, bakery, ice cream and other food manufacturers. Meadow Foods Limited as a group is committed to providing the highest quality of service to all its customers.
Meadow Foods Limited will:
- Ensure technical and food safety standards comply with current legislation and recognised industry standards
- Communicate with its direct customers to ensure that all their needs are understood and met to their satisfaction and that sufficient feedback information is obtained to allow continual improvement of all products and services supplied to these customers
- Ensure that sufficient resources (personnel, equipment and workplace facilities) are provided to enable its products to be delivered to customer satisfaction and to allow any necessary continual improvements to be implemented
- Continually review performance at all levels and in all functions and set appropriate objectives for improvement
- Develop and maintain management and staff awareness to ensure their continued commitment to quality, food safety and hygiene in all of their activities within the company
- Comply with the BRC Food Safety and other relevant standards as a continued commitment to quality and its improvement
- Ensure all our suppliers provide materials consistent with our quality standards and food safety requirements including any products that may be traded.